Friday, July 1, 2011

An inspiring message from my friend



Dear Abraham,

Today, I came out of the closet to my extremely-Christian parents after hiding it in fear for more than 10 years. They hugged me and told me that no matter what path I chose, they would always love me for who I am. Guess what, I think I am one of the most fortune person in the world because of my family's open minded and willing to accept. As you know, a closet is a very lonely home for me before and now I am free from it~! Hooray~! I am hope we can share this happiness to others and inspiring them for the action. Abraham, I am sure that you will glad to hear it from me too. My best friend, nice to know you and thanks to inspire me to take this step forward. Good Luck, DEAR~

By Don Duncan (D.D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment