Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SEPET...Shi Yeu and his fellowship



SEPET is a moving story. A very artful piece of drama that weaves the themes of Malay-Chinese racial relations and the issue of nationhood within a simple plot of a love story. LOVE is not my main point this time but is the relationship between me and my MALAY friends... I do have a lot of MALAY friends since childhood and I do really enjoy my moments with them...no matter which states, background or schools they are from.

I am really miss out with those moments with you all, my MALAY FRIENDS.... cuddle from Shi Yeu... :) Sayang kamu semua....especially to my first year course mates in Uni.... Akulah Shi Yeu yang suka jalan dgn kuat berbunyi dan sentiasa cepat malu :) Kawan dgn aku selama-lama, nak ? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment