Friday, March 25, 2011

Sing For You...



I sing for you and only for you...Wherever I go I will find you....
You are in the sound of every hello,in everything I do...
You are the song I was destined to know and I only sing for you...

You went away but I should have known.
You leave so many dreams behind you and thought I'd be fine just being alone...
I didn't have a clue about you but my heart had a mind of its own.
And only for you...

You are in the sound of the rain, you are clouds in a winter sky.
In a thousand unsaid words,thousand crazy reasons for WHY....
You were meant you want to fly...

So I pleased you fly for me and day by day....
I'll keep hoping your heart reminds you that nothing but love can stand in our way.
But love can see us through...
Maybe that's all I wanted to say to you.......

Just a sentence which is "I will only sing for you"....

0 comments:

Post a Comment